Sunday 4 May 2014

This is Ben signing in

Hello there everyone! My name is Ben and I am the creator of this multi-person blog. To make a quick summary of what we will be doing, I have sent out an invite to my friends and asked them if they would to be a part of this. If they accept, then I send them an invite to become an author. I think mainly our group will be posting random things here that mostly our class will understand so sorry if you don't get it. We will also be having blog discussions here. Like Isaac posted before, please don't put any self promos here. I have listed all the blogs that I know you other authors have on the right side of the screen. Please tell me if I have forgotten to put yours. But, I will only put one of your blogs *ahem sam*

I think that about sums it up! See you guys next post!!

*Note to the bloggers: When you join, please make an introductory post to tell the peoples about urself

6 comments:

  1. Um Ben... The blog links you put are not... well, links. They are just text. You have to click the permalink button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crap okay how do i make it a permalink there is no button

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's difficult to explain here. I can explain it to you in person and I can show you how to do it on Monday.

      Delete
    2. It's okay, no permalinks for the readers

      Delete