Wednesday 7 May 2014

Successful start

Hello all authors and readers. Can I just say, wow. Just wow. I am so surprised by the amount of people who actually joined this. At first, I didn't think this would work at all but it seems to be going great. Also, please don't change the blogs theme without asking me first  and thank you to sam for changing it the first time because i had no idea what to do. I think that we should have a rotation of theme every 2 months, would do you think? Leave a comment. Also, tell me if you want to pick a theme so I can setup a rotation for that. All in all, I believe that this has been an amazing start. BTW, you're only allowed to post on blogger blog and one tumblr blog and one whatever on the right side. So I'd just like to thank you to all the authors for being a part of this and thank you to our probably non-existent readers. I'll guess I'll see you next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment