Monday 12 May 2014

Hello?

What is with this? I mean like, HELL YA WE GOTTA SUCCESSFUL START, but no one is going on anymore. I mean like...  :'(

I STARTED MY BLOG 3 DAYS BEFORE YOURS AND LIKE U GOT SO MANY PAGE VIEWS AND LIKE SO SAD SO...

I have an idea:

How about we designate certain talk topics for each day? I mean like anybody can post about that topic with the post title as the talk topic.

Music Monday (we post music that we really like and talk about it)
Teenager Post Tuesday (we post a teenager/relatable post we really like and talk about it)
??? Wednesday (idk for this day)
??? Thursday (idk for this day)
Freedom Friday (we post whatever we want to talk about)
??? Saturday (idk for this day)
Short Story Sunday (we post a short story we came up with)

These are just my ideas but plz comment on what u think!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. just wondering can we make maybe 3 "freedom" days, and also for the short stories, instead can we post any piece of literature that we wrote or think is interestng? kool beans:)

    ReplyDelete