Sunday 4 May 2014

The Queen has Arrived

Good morning, peasants. Your blogging queen has arrived. Bow down to me. You should be flattered that I accepted a commoner's request.
(Ha ha, I'm so funny)
Hi! I'm Sam... and I think you already know that.
(*whispers* wait, what are we supposed to post on this?)
Um, I like Disney, Taylor Swift, and I'm just a bit boy crazy... just a bit. (not really) (I am actually very boy crazy but you didn't hear it from me, okay?)
(This also reminds me of my first blog post, because it was really weird and I didn't know what to say) (like now)

From,
Sam
aka Her Majesty, Queen of Blogging (in our class at least) (ha no)

5 comments:

  1. You're supposed to put an introduction and a little description of what you are generally going to post about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be quiet! We must bow down to her Highness.

    ReplyDelete