Tuesday 17 June 2014

Wonderland

So today our class went to Wonderland. It was actually quite fun, except for the fact that we were more or less the only Asians(by that I mean Chinese people/yellow people) there. People are so funny on rides. They talk about the weirdest things. I mean, the first time I was on Dragonfire, and the ride had stopped at the part before you entered the station, we heard these guys talking behind us. The conversation, more or less went like this.
Dude 1: Oh man, my ears hurt after all this bumping around.
Dude 2: Like it was any different from last night.
D1: Dude! Yo, Rachel might be here.
D2: She's not, I checked, so, what, was that the first time you cheated?
D1: Yeah, totally. BEST. NIGHT. EVER.
Yup. Weird.
And the girls have this habit of throwing their hair elastics on the roof beside the stopping part. On the Leviathan, all you could see was hair elastics that covered the roof.
But my friends had the funniest picture on the Leviathan. A lot of the guys in my class don't like (see "afraid") of roller coasters, but they decided to go on this one. So in the photo, one guy's holding the other one for dear life. The story behind this was, the guy was holding to the other guy because he thought the other guy would be scared. But the other guy says it was vice versa.
Too funny. And if that wasn't enough, there's a kid who's behind them in the photo, who has his middle fingers up in the air.
So beautiful, like the icing(though I don't really like it) on top of the cake.
(Note: I meant to have posted this ages ago but I mistakenly hit the wrong button.)

No comments:

Post a Comment